To enquire about hiring our theatre please call us on 01663 743461, leave a message and we will get back to you or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is a brief technical overview of our facilities, a more detailed technical spec and our latest hire contract can be downloaded at the bottom of this page
The Art Theatre is a wholly self-financing Amateur Theatre with Facilities of a Semi Professional venue. Staffed by in house technicians that are top-quality, professional, stagehands.
Crew is hired on a per show basis to suit the specific needs of the production.
TOTAL CAPACITY: 511
Stalls Box Left: 5 – Currently not used for Audience Stalls Box Right: 5 – Currently not used for Audience Stalls Wheelchair positions 3
Circle Box Left: 5
Circle Box Right: 5
Load-In and Storage
• Loading area is through the main scene dock entrance of the theatre on Wood Street.
• Loading takes place at street level, on a flat and even road, however there is a pavement to negotiate
• There is a drop of approx 500mm from the scene dock door to stage level, ramping can be provided.
• Loading area can accommodate pieces not in excess of 10′ x 4′.
• There are no lifts
• Stage Loading Doors are located off-stage left and are NOT DIRECTLY accessible by truck.
• They are 10’h x 4’w and are 2’ off the ground.
A more detailed Technical Information pack is available for download below as well as the Hire Contract Form: (PDF)